Registration and Indexation of a Medical Journal in PakMediNet
Terms and Conditions for registration and indexation of a medical journal in the PakMediNet :
- Journal should be based in Pakistan and should have a Pakistani origin.
- Journals should be in English language.
- Journal should have an ISSN Registration number.
- A minimum of two issues should be published in a year. Before applying for inclusion in Pakmedinet, atleast four issues should have been published.
- Journal should contain more original / research articles than review articles.
- Journal should have an Editorial board with a good research background and expertise. (CVs needed for Editor, Managing / Associate Editors).
Please contact us on our feedback page if all of the above mentioned criteria are met by your journal.