PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

rabiya.asi

Re: job in uae without house job

aoa ..your story resembles little bit me.i live in abu dhabi but unable to find job bcz of internship requirement in uae.but my suggestion to you ,should not loose heart n try to get internship in dubai n sharja, it is difficult but not impossible.many foreigners doing internship here.u should go to MOH dubai,n should contact to DR yasir alnaeami,FOR internship ,hope you will get a positive response.best of luck

khan007

job in uae without house job

Salaam to oll...i have done ma MBBS frm Pakistan but now im livin in dubai.i have not done ma house job coz ov ma shiftin to dubai..now i want to find sum job here in UAE...but its not possible for me to go back to Pakistan for house job...so plz if any one can guide me what can i do here to get elligible for a job...or if i can also apply for teaching purpose in UAE medical colleges..i will b so obliged if anyone help me get out of dis trouble...waitin for reply...

[Edited by khan007 on 21-06-2009 at 02:35 PM GMT]