PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

rabiya.asi

Re: Re: Re: internship requirement for HAAD

hi.,,m pleased to hear all this ,it means pakistani doctors are awakening.. i am a pakistani too.but whether u agree with me or not,,,it is fact that we are far behind in knowledge sharing as compare to other world. here in uae there is not a single pakistani hospital.while all around are indians who are very much cooperative for their country fellows..i wish that pakistani doctors would have knoeldge abt other countries rules in addition to their own.,,,

regards
dr rabiya

drrathore

Re: Re: internship requirement for HAAD

Dear Colleague

I take a strong exception to your comments about Pakistani people...In case you haven't noticed yet..The website is Pakmedinet.com...its all about sharing knowledge and helping out medical colleagues all around Pakistan and abroad..

Most of the members here are Pakistanis working in Pakistan...So Please don't expect them to have a detailed knowledge about every health care system in the world..

You posted your comments on 12-08-2009....You didn't get an answer in five days and you start commenting on us like this ....I really do not like it...

This forum is all about sharing and you can see it for yourself by browsing the different categories..So please think before you make such comments...

Regards

[Edited by drrathore on 18-08-2009 at 05:34 PM GMT]

rabiya.asi

Re: internship requirement for HAAD

hi no body replied me at all...i knew that before bcz its pakistani people .habit taht they want to get information but never take initiative to share it,..............any ways i have got it n m sharing it with you that it is must to have internship in general medicine n general surgery to sit in HAAD n MOH EXAM.

rabiya.asi

internship requirement for HAAD

hi ,can any one tell me that,, is it must a requirement that my internship should be in GENERAL MEDICINE &GENERAL SURGERY to appear in HAAD,or moh exam??