PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

shahilumhs

Re: time duuration fo taking amc,attonated macq book

its great to appear in the exam keep it up. but my suggestion is that if u r thinking urslef is not fully prepared for the exam than it is better to quit and reapply for next exam otherwise u will lose an ample of amount in regard of fees. annotated multiple c q is a good book u should go through it, it will b very helpful to u.cause it is a compilation from previous amc exams mcqs by the amc board examiners. so it will b beneficial to read it. inshallah u will b sucessful. have a good day ahead.

[Edited by shahilumhs on 29-08-2009 at 06:45 PM GMT]

dr.eram

time duuration fo taking amc,attonated macq book

hello fellow doctors..
i wd b very grateful to get sm queries answered regarding amc exam,
i ws planning to take my examz in nov ,09 bt i do not think its enuf fo a thorough preparation so i am instead planning feb,2010 which is nxt after the nov exam.. my query is ,
1.Whether taking the nov exam a waste of my money ..shd i think abt it ? since my prep hs to start..
2.Another query is wat is the attonated mcq book ?? i hv a regular amcq buk i gt frm the bookstore n dats the only mcq book i heard of to b practiced,, do i need to get the "attonated mcq book" or is the amcq fine .. thanku ,, appreciate any replies..