PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

Drkubhatti

Re: house job in foreigon country

brother for doing house job in pakistan .first u hav to pass PMDC exam.

rabiya.asi

hi

i think its possible bcz there were 3 foreign trained doctor with me when i was doing house job .they were graduated from china ,russia n bangladesh,then may be egypt. you should try in district hospital sargodha .best of luck

show92000

i called the pmdc but the person who took up the fone coudnt know about it well n he said its not possible but the principal of the sargodha med college said its possible hahahah complex isnt it? anyhow can u help me n tell me sure about it n if anyone can do house job after graduating from russia then y not egypt? i think it shoud b possible. please guide me.
thanks

mali77

Hi,
I believe it is possible.
There are many dr. doing house job in Pakistan after graduating from Russia.
For confirmation you can call PMDC.
Good Luck

show92000

house job in foreigon country

hi dear forum members. i want to know is it possible to have house job in other country after completing mbbs.
for example is it possible for an egypt student to come to pakistan after his completion of graduation and do house job there in pakistan? will his university allow him? and also will pmdc accpet this? please reply.