PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

dr absar

surgery in aus

salam,
i am really pleased to see that people like dr asma and dr navd are there who are a source of immense help to the upcoming doctors.i am a final year student at DOW medical college karachi pakistan.i am a bit confused about how to shape my future.after reading each and every post on the forum,i want to ask dat i know amc is a licensing exam but after passing amc clinical part as well we hopefully get a job of internee,but can we also study further e.g fellowship there especially in surgery.because if someone wants to persue his career as a surgeon,say cardiac surgeon,its very difficult to find match in US.though FCPS is a very good option but the problem as every one knows is that it requires a training period of around 5 yrs during which u only get enough money for yourself not your family.kindly answer me.